quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2007



CD:1


01. Lazard - Your Heart Keeps Burning (Rob Mayth)

02. Tune Up! vs. Italobrothers - Colours Of The Rainbow

03. Crazy Rockerz - Dance With My Pants (IC3M4N)

04. Disco Bee - It's My Party (Fortezza)

05. Rob Mayth vs. Floorfilla – iPower

06. Cascada - Truly Madly Deeply (Tune Up!)

07. Holly Dolly - Dolly Song (DJ Satomi & Puredust)

08. Deep Spirit - You're Makin' Me High (Ozi)

09. Italobrothers - The Moon (Sander)

10. DJ Dejan - Be My Dream (Alvaro)

11. Dancefire - Star (C.Y.T.)

12. Cc.K - Close To Me

13. AJP - Summerwave (Mike Nero)

14. Night Jumpers - Killer Machine (Dancefloor Rockaz)

15. Kira - Against All Odds (Albert C)

16. Jupiter Rising - Go (Dave Aude)

17. Dutch Maffia - Break My Stride (Hi_Tack)

18. Discofreakz - Brother Louie

19. Hysteric Ego vs. The Hoxton Whores - Want Love

20. Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Chris Cox)


CD:2


01. Kelly Llorenna - I Will Love Again

02. Skydeelight – Always

03. Liz Kay - When Love Becomes A Lie (Cascada)

04. Ramon Zerano - Today (Mainfield)

05. Beat Shakerz - I Only (DJ Sledge Hammer)

06. Deep Spirit - Not Another Cover Song

07. Dan Winter - How Does It Feel

08. High Street Honeys - I Touch Myself

09. Shi Xing-Hui - Chong Taipei Dao Beijing (ExR)

10. Leonard T - The Lights Have Gone Out (ExR)

11. Commercial Club Crew feat. Cc.K - My Sound

12. N-Euro - Lover On The Line

13. The Real Booty Babes - 4 Ever

14. Beat Camouflage - Stop In My Mind (Sample Junkie)

15. Dance Nation - Move Your Love

16. K-Rell - Holland Reloaded

17. Kim Taylor - A Moment Like This (Almighty)

18. The Pussy Gourmets - Tell Me Lies

19. A Flock Of Seagulls vs. The Angry Kids - I Ran

20. Mika - Grace Kelly (Bimbo Jones)








Nenhum comentário: